xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xN. - Times Nothing & dzN - dzN Gaming; CoD4, COD:MW2, COD:BO; PC, PS3 & XBOX 360 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
xN.Scrim.Server
Hey Snipe Here xD B_160_400_0_060404_BE0404_AF0404_02F7F2_0_1_1

Hey Snipe Here xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnipeCL
Admin
Admin
SnipeCL

Hey Snipe Here xD Empty
PostSubject: Hey Snipe Here xD   Hey Snipe Here xD Empty23rd December 2010, 9:37 pm

Hey guys my names James im 15 years old and I have been playing Call of Duty 4 (COD4) For about 2 years now but only recently started playing again about 3 months ago, I love Playing Rugby League and Love playing Computer Games xD
Anybody who reads this can add me on MSN : Aussies_finest_99@hotmail.com, or you can add my on XFIRE : Snipe4655 , I live in Hervey Bay Queensland and im always up for a scrim or chat xD,

My Stats
Hey Snipe Here xD Snipes10
Back to top Go down
M40A3
Leader
Leader

Hey Snipe Here xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Snipe Here xD   Hey Snipe Here xD Empty23rd December 2010, 9:40 pm

Hey snipe, first one off the block i see xD

Havent been bothered to make one of these myself been busy with other stuff. Great to know a bit about people in our clan, and also that your up for scrims Very Happy we need more people like you haha.

Welcome to xN.
Back to top Go down
SnipeCL
Admin
Admin
SnipeCL

Hey Snipe Here xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Snipe Here xD   Hey Snipe Here xD Empty23rd December 2010, 9:41 pm

M40A3 wrote:
Hey snipe, first one off the block i see xD

Havent been bothered to make one of these myself been busy with other stuff. Great to know a bit about people in our clan, and also that your up for scrims Very Happy we need more people like you haha.

Welcome to xN.

Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
KNGDM
Leader
Leader
KNGDM

Hey Snipe Here xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Snipe Here xD   Hey Snipe Here xD Empty4th January 2011, 4:17 am

Thank-you for posting a bit about yourself mate.
Back to top Go down
SnipeCL
Admin
Admin
SnipeCL

Hey Snipe Here xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Snipe Here xD   Hey Snipe Here xD Empty4th January 2011, 4:18 am

Np buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Snipe Here xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Snipe Here xD   Hey Snipe Here xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Snipe Here xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xN Clan - Times Nothing :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: