xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xN. - Times Nothing & dzN - dzN Gaming; CoD4, COD:MW2, COD:BO; PC, PS3 & XBOX 360 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
xN.Scrim.Server
Infinitys absence... B_160_400_0_060404_BE0404_AF0404_02F7F2_0_1_1

Infinitys absence...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Universe
Leader
Leader

Infinitys absence... Empty
PostSubject: Infinitys absence...   Infinitys absence... Empty30th December 2010, 8:18 am

Just thought id let you know that Infinitry is slowly moving away from COD... Sad IKR! unfortunatley he has hit a fad to which some of you mightknow of... MineCraft. I myself dont find the enjoyment in it, but thats no my choice. I will constantly try to get him bak into game but dont expect him to be on much... thought this might be of some concern... Regards, Universe
Back to top Go down
KNGDM
Leader
Leader
KNGDM

Infinitys absence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinitys absence...   Infinitys absence... Empty31st December 2010, 5:13 am

Thanks for this. He was going to be ranked up a couple of days ago but he wasnt on :S I hope he comes back soon!
Back to top Go down

Infinitys absence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xN Clan - Times Nothing :: Applications :: Clan Applications-
Jump to: