xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xN. - Times Nothing & dzN - dzN Gaming; CoD4, COD:MW2, COD:BO; PC, PS3 & XBOX 360 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
xN.Scrim.Server
Merge with dzN Gaming B_160_400_0_060404_BE0404_AF0404_02F7F2_0_1_1

Merge with dzN Gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KNGDM
Leader
Leader
KNGDM

Merge with dzN Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Merge with dzN Gaming   Merge with dzN Gaming Empty5th January 2011, 6:54 am

xN has merged with dzN gaming but we will still be called xN. for PC! On PS3 though we will be dzN and the current members of xN can join the XBOX 360 division by contacting me or adding dzN EN3RGY on XBOX (that's his gamertag) I hope that this is a great move. We will still use the site and no other changes will be made. If you have any enquiries please contact me as I am the dzN leader's cousin. On XBOX 360 dzN is mainly a "Sniping" clan and if your keen just contact me for a chat.
Back to top Go down

Merge with dzN Gaming
Page 1 of 1